Aug 17, 2012

An Amazing Woman

Today I've been thinking about this beautiful, strong, amazing lady. This is my grandmother, Karen Stratton. She is one of the most hardworking, loving woman i know, and i wanted to share her with you a little bit today. 
 Because of her and my equally amazing grandfather, a legacy has been built. My grandma has always taught hard-work  service, love, and family importance. Since my grandpa passed away 2 years ago, she has been the rock of our family. Sure, there have been times when she has felt shaky, but at the end of the day, she is the foundation on which our family of +60 has been leaning on. 

She is an amazing woman who is so strong in her beliefs, and has always been willing to serve others. She has a subtle sense of humor, and i could sit and listen to her talk for hours. Some of my favorite memories of my Grandma Stratton consist of long talks or just sitting in silence holding her hand. Oh how i love her. 

Love P


Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.