August 28, 2012

Someone I can't Live Without


Challenge Day 11

Listen up friends. I'm so stoked for this challenge because i get to tell you all about one of my best friends. My mom. 



She is the one person I honestly could not live without. 
She was born here in Hurricane, graduated from HHS, and got her bachelors degree from SUU. She got married to my dad when she was 21, taught at Union Middle School and then started our little family. She is the glue that holds our family together. She is one of the most HILARIOUS people on this earth... there's not a day that goes by that she doesn't send us all into a fit of giggles. She is smart, beautiful,  understanding, hardworking, and so loving. 

She and I have always been close, but through my teenage years we've formed a bond that is virtually unbreakable. She is one of my best friends, and i tell her anything and everything. I love to just sit and talk with her. She has such a strong testimony and spirit, and she teaches me so much. 

I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent me to her. Hopefully i can be just like her someday. 

Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.