Aug 9, 2012

What a Wonderful World

Lately I've been thinking about how great my life has been so far. Sure, there have been countless trials, but overall it's been a great ride. There are so many things I have learned to love, and I thought I'd share some of those! So here's a list of some of the best things in life:

my dad singing the high harmony of a song during a long trip
sitting on the front porch with a blanket during a rainstorm
new people that instantly become your friend
butterflies in my stomach (the good kind)
watching football games under the lights
napping in the sun with music blasting
talking about boys with my momma
hugs & words of encouragement
waffles with homemade syrup
holding my grandma's hand
long walks under the stars
laughing uncontrollably
having boys for friends
new adventures 
time to think 
reading
love

Have a splendid day!
P



Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.