Sep 4, 2012

Currently

Listening: to Maroon 5's "Beautiful Goodbye"
Watching: So You Think You Can Dance {season 9} & Lost {season 1}
 

Eating: well.. trying not to eat because of the "Cabin Overload" i just went through. But just saying....    WF Cookies and Cream is THE best ice cream on the planet.



Feeling: pretty great. I have finally gotten over my little cold and just got off the phone with my sister! It's been a pretty good day.

Weather: partly cloudy, and a peachy 87 degrees. {fall... hurry your little bum up. I want some jacket weather!!}

Wanting:      Fall. Is it too much to ask?!

Thinking: how blessed i am. Blessed with family, friends, failures, successes, little moments of inspiration, and tender mercies from my Heavenly Father. Also, this little quote i just stumbled upon that fits quite nicely into my life.
"You cannot save people, you can just LOVE them."

Enjoying: time spent with family, catching up with friends who are far away, and new adventures. 

Wishing: life wouldn't change so much.

Laughing: at how true this is....

Happy Tuesday!
Love P

 
 

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.