September 28, 2012

Piqué Stomp

Challenge Day 23: What's an inside joke you have with someone?


A couple years ago me and my cousin Kassara were at a little get-together and me and her were having a conversation about the dance classes we were taking. Well, sitting next to us was a very..... Peculiar woman who is known for just including herself in other peoples conversations and being the Book of Knowledge. Well, Kass starts talking about a difficult technique combination, and this woman just jumps in.
"I know exactly how to solve your problem. Why, when I was taking dance classes I discovered that after you do a piqué, if you just do a big ole stomp, it'll make you not so dizzy! That's right! Just piqué STOMP piqué STOMP piqué STOMP! Trust me it works!!!"


{excuse me for a second} hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha ha. HA HA HA! Okay, I'm done...




So while me and Kassara try to hold in our laughter, miss know it all continues to give us more tips and tell us all about her days as a promising dancer.

This piqué stomp moment has become the ultimate inside joke. And I hope it lives on forever.




2 comments:

  1. Now I understand a reference or two I have overheard. I knew what it generally meant, but now I know the whole story. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

    Crusher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah CRUSHER! it never gets old! when is the next miss america pageant? cuz we MUST make sure she comes. (:

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.