Oct 3, 2012

On My Mind...

The past few days have continually reminded me of one thing: Life is too short to have regrets. 

Yesterday we got the news that a great young boy who used to go to Hurricane High School has contracted Leukemia. This boy has always been so strong both in physique and spirit. It seems impossible that a boy like him could have such a poisonous disease inside. This has made me really take advantage of every moment i have. We love you Brian! 

It's been a hard couple of days otherwise, and I'm so lucky that i have such an amazing support system of family and friends to help me throughout life. I have so much to be grateful for, and so many opportunities to take advantage of in the future. I'm so grateful for everything my Heavenly Father has blessed me with, and for all the things he has made me go through to become the person i am today. 

My love &prayers go out to those families who are having a bad week.
 You will get through this, i promise. 

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.