October 3, 2012

To You. From Me.

Challenge Day 25: Write 5 messages to 5 people without using names. 

#1. Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that i'm always going to love you. No matter what decisions you make or where you go in life. We've had some good times, and some not so good times, but it doesn't matter because i'm glad i 've got to spend time with you. It sucks that you're gone, but i love hearing from you and all your adventures. You are an amazing person and I hope that you live to fulfill all your great potential. You've made me realize what I want in life, and the person I want to become. I love you!

#2. Where to start. You are one of the best people I have in my life. I love spending time with you, because you make me laugh all the time. You have taught me so much about the gospel and how to live happily. Thank you for helping me to get through some hard times, and always being there for me...even when others haven't been. Thank  you for your example of righteousness. I want to marry someone just like you one day. You're great, and I will always love you.

#3. Hi friend. I just wanted to say that even though we're kinda going different ways, you were a big part of my life. I will always treasure all the days we had together. I wanted to tell you not to sell yourself short, and not get caught up in the crowd. Be who you want to be, don't let them hold you back. You are amazing, and you have great potential. Remember who you are, and that I'll always be here for you if you need it. I love you!

Dear #4:  Its only been a few months since you've left, but it seems like a lifetime. I wish we could spend more time together, like the old days. I just wanted to tell you that you were a lifesaver so many times. You've changed my life in more ways than one, and i'm so glad we are so close. No matter where we go in life, just know i'll always love you and be here. Sometimes i wish i had handled things between us better, but looking back on those days i wouldn't change anything. I love you so much, and I hope you will be happy in life. 

#5. This one is for you, and i saved the best for last. You are one of the most important people in my life. I love how easy it is to be around you. Even if we aren't talking or doing anything, i just love being with you. Sure, there's times when i get angry and upset with you, but eventually all those feelings go away and i'm right back to loving you. You have taught me so much. You've taught me to love family, the lord, and people who aren't similar to me. You are hilarious, and life would not be as bright if i didn't have you. I will always love you, no matter what happens. Thank you for all the laughs and love. 

Love, P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.