Dec 26, 2012

Christmas Excitement Update

It's been awhile since I updated you on all my craziness, so I thought I would fill you in on what I've been up to this holiday season. 
  




Saturday night we had the first ever Stratton girl cousin Ugly Sweater party, and it was spectacular. We ate crepes and fruit, played games, and did a gift exchange. We looked pretty spiffy dont you think?! It was definitely a memory for the books and we're gonna try to keep this newly implemented get-together a tradition. 



  
 

             On Christmas Eve, we had the traditional swedish ebelskiever breakfast {my great grandma immigrated to the United States from Sweden} and then spent the day together playing games and getting dinner ready. We had quite the feast! Caitlin and Charles came over for the festivities and we had a most splendid evening. Then after C&C had left and we had put some "reindeer food" on the lawn, we all settled down for our long winters nap. Dad read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and all the kids slept in the guest room. 

Although somehow I went through all of Christmas day without taking any pictures, it was great as well. We went to my Grandma Strattons and had Christmas breakfast and exchanged gifts. 

I've had a wonderful christmas break so far, have you? 
I hope you have a splendid new year, and that you get to spend some time with your loved ones.

Love P 




No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.