December 31, 2012

out with the old & in with the new

As 2012 comes to an end, i thought i'd recap my top 12 moments in 2012. This year has been full of laughs, tears, fun, happiness, new experiences, and bittersweet moments. So without further adieu, here they are.


1. The week we spent in Oceanside,CA with my family and cousins


2. Homecoming with my awesome friend Tanner Lundeen. It was by far the best high school dance eva.


3. Going on the trek in Wyoming with my stake. And one of the best parts of the trip was when i got to line dance with my dad... {he's kinda the best}


 4. Going to GHA for a week and making some really good friends

5. Easter celebrations with my fam. This is also the day that Kassara and I got left behind at the movie theaters and pretty much had to walk to the farm. 
6. Going to Girls State, staying up all night, dancing in the halls, and scaring people half to death by hiding under the bunk-beds. 
7. Last day of school, graduation, Senior Sunrise


^^and the ever so lovely closed-eye pictures when the camera's flash is brighter than shelby's skin ;)
8. My sister's wedding 
9. Trip to Temple Square with the family
10. Deer hunting with the Stratton family minus Kassara 


11. Softball season
12. and the finale, Quality and Quantity... ;) 


So there it is folks. Hopefully 2013 will be just as good {hopefully a tad better}.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a great end of 2012 and start of 2013 
Love P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.