Jan 6, 2013

Currently

listening:  to everything that is by either Ed Sheeran or Etta James. I realize they don't really go together...i get that.... but who says you can't like a wide genre of music?!

watching:  The Pursuit of Happiness with Will and Jaden Smith. If you haven't watched this show, seriously go hunt it down and watch it. It will make you feel so blessed and guilty for being so ungrateful. It's a feel good movie, and we all need those every once in a while yes? Yes.

feeling: gloriously uplifted. Today's been a good day. This week has been a good week. And that makes for one happy Paisley. (:

weather: Beautiful. On Friday afternoon it seriously felt like a spring day. Hopefully it stays, and winter can scootch its little bum right out of my life.

wanting: a remote that allows me to put the next 20 days in slow motion. Two of my really good friends Tyler and Jake are going away on missions, and the days until they leave are going away too quickly.

loving: the time i got to spend with my friends and family over the Christmas break. It always seems that just when i'm at the breaking point, my friends and family come home and bring me back to pure happiness. I love them.

thinking: How fast life goes by, and how little time i have before i'm done with high school and will be going off to college. I'm excited and scared to death at the same time, so hopefully i can just enjoy life day by day.

quoting: "Expecting a trouble-free life because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian."  --Jeffrey R. Holland

laughing:  at how true this is!



Love P 

1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.