Apr 22, 2013

Senior


My Senior year of high school is FINALLY coming to an end, and as much as I am excited to graduate, It's weird to think that I will no longer be a "high-schooler". I'll now be a 'dignified and mature college student'. HA. That will be the day (; High school has been both really great and really not too great, but I've made some amazing friends and tons of memories along the way. High school has definitely impacted my life, and helped me decide who and what I want to be in the future. 

A few weeks ago my amazingly talented cousin-in-law Andrea Stratton and I spent an evening taking some senior pics. They turned out BEAUTIFUL and I just cannot tell you how talented and funny and kind AND perfect she is. Thanks Andrea, I owe ya. (: If you are ever in need of any pictures, please please go to her. You won't be disappointed. You can find more about her and her amazing skills here





















She's good, right?!! 

Have a great day. XOXO
Love P 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you so stinking cute?! love you!

The Stratton's said...

Oh, my dear. You're sweet and I love you.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.