May 28, 2013

Grad

Graduation was a few days ago, and boy was it a doozie. It was so much fun! The speech went well {or so i hope!!}, there were lots of laughs, and the cap and gown combo didn't look too shabby after all. Gram and Gramps came down from Riverton, and it was so fun to spend the weekend with them. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse after the graduation ceremony and ate until we were on the brink of explosion. 







{props to Andi's mom for the pictures}




I have had SO MANY great friends during my high school years, and even though I only tracked down a few of them, I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the support and happiness you've given me over the last four years. Life is going to give you lots of blessings guys. I just know it. 

Now that high school is over, I am stoked to get on with life and starting that next chapter. 
Keep coming back so you can read all about my crazy adventures!!!
XOXO
Love P






No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.