May 15, 2013

The Land of the LIving

HELLO WORLD!!! I just want to start out by saying that I am still alive and have not fallen off the face of the earth. These last two weeks have been jam-packed with essays, projects, softball games, awards ceremonies, work, school, and trying to keep my head above the water. I seriously don't know how I made it through the last few weeks of school, but guess what? I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! Holla! I never have to go to another class of Chemistry or take another Statistics test EVER AGAIN!!!! WAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay. Now back to sanity. Softball is done, school is over, and I have nothing to do with my afternoons but play the guitar, lay out in the backyard, and watch So You Think You Can Dance. It's a good life, and I can't wait to really get into summer and spend some well needed time recuperating from my senior year. Because it has been a doozie I tell ya.

So, I guess the point of this blog post was to apologizing for not posting in over 2 weeks and telling you that you can expect a lot more action on Peaches&Cream. Because now I have no life, and it's gonna be awesome.

XOXO
Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.