June 18, 2013

June Joys





Can you guys believe we are more than halfway done with June already?! It's gone by so fast, but its been filled with so much fun. One of the best parts of this summer is all the time I've gotten to spend with the people I love, especially my family. I work like everyday, which sucks, but it makes the time I have off even more valuable. I think realizing that i'm moving out soon has really hit home, and so i've tried to spend as much time with these kids as possible. They are the cutest, sweetest, funniest kids ever and I will never forget all the memories we've made already this summer. 
    

  


Sorry my posts have been kinda sporadic lately, but I have good intentions. I really do! 
So here's my challenge to you readers: spend at least an hour with your loved ones today and don't be afraid to be a little crazy and creative as well. 
Thanks for stopping by
XOXO 
Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.