November 17, 2013

The four things I'm most thankful for right now

{HOME & FAMILY}
 Friday I made a last minute decision to spend the weekend at home. Even though my roommates still give me a hard time that I am always going home, this weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered. I went to dinner with my parents on Friday and had so much fun just talking to them and hearing about all the funny things going on at home.

{SISTERS}
Both of mine are so great. Chantell (who is the sassiest and cutest girl ever) is really growing up and it's so fun to see her personality coming out. She loves to be the center of attention, and it's so great to be around her. Caitlin is living in Hurricane again, and it is so fun to be able to see her on a weekly basis. This weekend we helped her move into her new house, which is ADORBS, and it was so great to spend a day helping her.

{TEMPLES}
 Last week my should-be-sister Kelci and I went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. There were so many people there, that they were turning some away. Luckily a member of a bishopric snuck us in (which i don't know if that's good or not... ahah) but it really helped me enjoy my time there knowing that I had been blessed to be able to be there. I am so glad that I live so close to a temple. It seriously has been such a blessing in my life, and being able to go with friends is a double win.

{MISSIONARIES}
Basically 200% of my friends are on missions right now, and hearing from them each monday is such a good way to re-charge my spirits. They are all doing so well, and it's so fun to hear from them. Christine, Tyler, and Logan are just taking mission life by the storm, and I'm so proud of them. They really strengthen my testimony by sharing all the experiences that they are having.

Sorry I've been totally off the map lately.
Hopefully I can be better (; 
Have a glorious sunday!
XOXO
Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.