January 9, 2014

the birthday boy










This cutie turned eight on January 3rd, and was baptized the day after. I can't believe that he is already old enough to be eight. We had the most spectacular day surrounded by family and friends and I'll admit, some tears might have creeped out of my eyes during the program. It was awesome to see his sweet little spirit progress into this new stage of life. Even though he is eleven years younger than me, he is one of the best examples to me. He is so focused on doing what is right and being everyone's friend. It's no wonder that Christ asked the children to come forth; they contain the purest souls and we can learn so much from them.








 I am so thankful for this sweet little boy who reminds me that life is about having fun and trying our best. Congrats Junie Boy. You are now an official member of the church and I couldn't be more proud of you. 
XOXO 
love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.