Jan 26, 2014

Wrong Roads


This week has been hard. Like the frustrated cry your eyes out wish you could just fast forward time hard. People talk about the January blues, and let me tell ya. It is a really thing. I think the hardest thing for me this month has been trying to make the right decisions for my life. Recently I've been frustrated and at times felt like all hope was lost when it came to my life. I haven't known what decisions are right or where I should work towards life wise. Luckily, one of my best friends let me vent to her, and in classic Kelci style she ended up making me feel so blessed and lucky to be stuck in my situation. She also told me to watch this video, and I am sure glad that she did. I don't know if she was guided by the spirit to tell me to watch it, but I honestly know somehow my Heavenly Father put this message into my life to help me through some tough hard decisions. 

This quote especially stood out to me:
"Sometimes in response to prayers, the Lord may guide us down what seems to be the wrong road- or at least a road we don't understand - so, in due time, He can get us firmly and without question on the right road."
So today, I'm thanking Heavenly Father for sending me partially down some wrong roads so that I know without a doubt which road of life He thinks is right for me. And I'm praying that I'll be smart enough to know when I'm supposed to turn around and try a different path. 

XOXO
Love P 

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.