Mar 16, 2014

Spring Break

    
    
    
    
    
    
        


One of the greatest creations on this earth is a little week full of relief called Spring Break. It comes right when you think the earth might just fall to pieces and when you are on your last straw. This year was no different. Spring Break was so refreshing and I feel like my soul healed a little bit. I watched about 25 hours of baseball games, spent 3 days poolside, ate delicious home cooked meals, played badminton at midnight with my mom, slept in, stayed up late, watched the sunset from my favorite spot, rode my beach cruiser non-stop, and enjoyed a nice sunday picnic in an orchard full of peach blossoms. If that doesn't sound like heaven to you, then something is wrong because really nothing could have been better. It was a week full of relaxation, sunshine, and laughter and it was definitely well spent. Now all I have to do is endure through these next six weeks of school and then I'm free to enjoy the summer months. 

XOXO
Love P





No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.