May 3, 2014

the peach and the pits

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



just peachy:
pretty purple sunsets while working on photography final
my favorite smells filling my backyard
fresh spring blooms in all shades of pink
sitting in a diner for four hours having one last talk with Kennedy
totally killing my math final. BOOYAH.
FINISHING MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE!!!
packing up and moving out of eccles
moving in an unpacking at home for the summer
girl talk
emailing tyler for almost an hour
watching the bro's play baseball on warm breezy nights
bike rides #HEAVEN
shopping with cait and mom
realizing that God's timing has been there all along
laying out on the tramp
looking at the stars
pancakes + country music


the pits:
windy days
greasy food that makes you sick your last night at college
phone calls that bring bad news
getting my work schedule, never working with friends
missing christine's jokes and advice
seeing people make bad decisions
forgetting something important in cedar
constantly having to refill my gas tank

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Gah!!!! That first picture of Dylan is like my favorite thing I've EVER seen! I want to buy it!!! You're so talented and I think you're delightful.

Kaitlyn Hoggan said...

Oh Pais! I'm going to miss you tons! Have a great summer, if it's ok with you I'm going to continue to stalk you from your blog so see what you're up too!! I'm so glad we got to meet and become friends at SUU!
Love ya<3

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.