October 6, 2014

conference in the salty city

 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Guess what? I've lived in Utah my entire life and I had never been to general conference until yesterday. Unheard of right? (; The weekend was PERFECT and i tried to soak in every second of it. Conference weekend is always my favorite weekend of the entire year. The sweet messages that come from our leaders and prophet always come at a moment when I absolutely need it. Every time, without fail, my heart is healed just a little more and I find the nudge I need to keep going. Being able to be there in person to hear the messages made it so special, and i wish I could just live in that moment for the rest of my life.

This gospel is one of the only things that keeps me going, day after day, and I am so grateful for our sweet prophet who guides us and loves us. He is truly a man of God, and it was such a neat experience to have the spirit reaffirm that witness to me at conference. I start my week with a newly found motivation to be a little better, love a little more, and work a little harder.

Happy October friends. 
XOXO
Love P

p.s. If you missed conference, or want to listen to what was said again, just click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.