May 4, 2015

two years down


TWO.
TWO YEARS DONE!!

Last week I finished up the last of my finals and completed my second year at SUU. Oh! And I also got my associates degree! This year has been pretty great, and I feel like I have learned so much about who I am and who I want to be. I feel like I definitely have a better handle on this whole "college" thing, and I have loved getting to know more people and get further into my education!

But now, its summer! (and boy am I excited!) I start working at the lake again tomorrow + I am super stoked to be back with all my friends and the fun atmosphere!! I can't wait to spend the next few months with friends + family in the hot southern utah heat.

Cheers to what should be the best summer yet!
XOXO 
Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.