June 14, 2015

a mountain weekend with the boys


 
 

  
 


This weekend I was lucky enough to be able to hang out with the boys while mom + telly were up at girls camp. I am always so happy when I get to spend time with just my brothers and my dad, because we always have so much fun! We went up to the mountain and spent a few days four- wheeling, canoeing, fishing, eating, and lounging around the cabin.

 My favorite part was spending time with Dyl out on the lake. It was early afternoon and the water was just like glass. We had the whole place to ourselves, so I made Dyl paddle me around Noah Calhoun style so I could take pictures. We had ourselves a nice little afternoon, singing songs, talking about life, and chasing baby geese around the pond. 

Being up on Kolob always makes me so grateful for my family + the blessings that I have. I am constantly reminded of the good memories I have of  fishing with my grandpa, catching crawdads with the cousins, taking late night walks around the loop, and spending endless hours with people that I love. Life definitely becomes simpler up there, and I was grateful for the chance to de-stress from work + home life and spend time up on the mountain. 

Hope your summer months are full of fun
XOXO
Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.