September 8, 2015

The Good Life




Hey there. It's me, coming in hot from Cedar City! These last few weeks have been full of meeting new people, doing new things, and starting off a new year at SUU. 
                                           AND GUYS. I HAVE AWESOME ROOMMATES.
I've been waiting for two years to have roommates who I get along with pretty well and can have fun with!! And this year surely delivered. 
My girl Emilee has been my saving grace so far, and I cant even count how many good laughs and good talks we've had over the course of the last three weeks. Having her here with me is certainly a blessing and I love having a kindred spirit just a few steps away. 
Classes are going great, I have the best schedule known to man, and I am making lots of new friends along the way. I finally feel like I have the hang of college (oops. only took three years) and I can honestly say that I am loving life up here in this tiny town. 

Fall is just around the corner, and I already love it. 
Sometimes you have to be patient for goodness to come, 
but when it does ITS PERFECT.

XOXO
Love P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.